Today’s retail industry is no longer growing as the one that existed before the pandemic. Shopify is an explicit platform with all the eCommerce and point of sale functionalities you require to commence, operate, grow and mature your online business. Here are some of the significant features and functionalities of why you should choose the Shopify platform for flourishing your eCommerce store.
Benefits of hiring a Shopify developer
- SEO-Friendly and Fast Loading Speed
Shopify offers many SEO-optimized features that help generate new business opportunities and benefit your online store. Additionally, Shopify enables a fast loading speed of your online store by facilitating mobile optimized themes, and optimized images, and avoiding immense-sized sliders huge sliders.
- Marketing tools with a diverse app store
Shopify marketing tools and apps add functionality to your online store making activation easy. Additionally, these apps can help you market your Shopify store, increase sales, reward online customers, manage inventory, and manage shipping for more profit.
- Reliability and security
The security and reliability of Shopify’s eCommerce development are a big plus. Today’s online stores need to protect their customers’ personal and financial information. Your Shopify store is completely secure for your customers and Shopify guarantees a 99.8% uptime.
- Empower your store with third-party APIs
Third-party integration services allow you to integrate and enhance your Shopify stores with specific third-party APIs. Shopify development companies also offer custom integrations and bespoke integrations that are tailor-made to your precise business and development needs.
- Provide multilingual and multi-currency support
Consumers can now explore the e-commerce store and pay directly in their preferred currency and language. Merchants can use Shopify Payments to sell in multiple currencies and countries and easily enable numerous languages.
- CRM Integrations
By providing customer interaction tracking for your online store and accurate data integration with CRM, you can analyze and offer better business opportunities. Some of the best CRMs include Zoho, HubSpot, Zendesk, and Salesforce.
- 24*7 Customer Support
Shopify’s dedicated support team is available 24/7 via live chat, phone, and email. You can join the Shopify community discussion forums and discuss marketing, accounting, and more to get help.
Key Responsibilities of a Shopify Web Developer
When you are looking to hire the best Shopify developer, you should know, what a Shopify developer does.
- Develop an interactive and competent Online Shopify Store
- Custom Shopify Themes and modify pre-existing templates
- Integrate and blend required components of a business
- Ensure a seamless connection with Marketing Tools, Platform APIs, and Shopify Apps
- Make coding alterations that are essential and requisite
- Program the portal as per business and market requirements
- Enable marketing tools, platform APIs, and third-party Shopify apps
- Craft store templates that blend with needed business plugins
- Make sure the web portal is SEO-friendly and well optimized
- Seamlessly connect the store with social media sites and platforms
- Testing and Debugging of websites for better performance
- Technical support and coordination safeguarding business from failures
- Optimizing the Shopify website for increased conversion rates.
Should I hire a professional Shopify development agency
Hiring a Shopify developer helps you to reach your target sales and provide better service based on your online store. So Hiring a Shopify developer agency is an outsourcing decision that can help you make cost-effective marketing.
If you want to hire a Shopify developer dubai feel free to contact us We can help you set up Shopify UAE websites, customize themes and create custom themes in Shopify. So if you are looking for a web design company in Dubai, UAE to create an online shopping website, just drop a line below