When it arrives at selecting an eCommerce solution for your company, there are a lot of options available. When evaluating the most promising eCommerce platforms, you will need to think about things like your budget, what features and tools you require, and much more.
Considering various platforms propose a variety of features, it is essential to pick one that fits with your marketing strategies and goals. Therefore, to assist you to come to a conclusion, we have gathered a list of the top five eCommerce platforms, including Shopify, Magento, Woocommerce PrestaShop and Opencart.
In this article, we will check out each platform and what it delivers. Let’s get to it!
First of all, Shopify is one of the world’s most favoured Commerce platforms. It is uncomplicated and comfortable to operate, which drives the start of a new store very easy. In fact, it is appropriate for small brands with lower sales volume.
Shopify operates on a single dashboard to handle orders, shipping, and payments. This modest system is ideal for new eCommerce owners.
In addition, this platform provides tools that can support you create and build your business from the base. It will assist you to register a domain, developing your website, Shopify themes, and marketing your business. You will receive help for Google and Facebook ads, as well as the option to give title tags, meta descriptions, and product details in your store. Shopify even delivers its own payment gateway, whereas you can even utilise other famous payment gateways like PayPal and Stripe.
If you are searching for a platform that can accomplish a bunch of assignments and arrives with a lot of support, Shopify might be the ideal option for you. Instead, if you handling high sales or you are a very professional salesperson, It is more likely to consider other forums.
Shopify has some customization options for the look and function of your store. So, if you are searching for an easy way to market certain products, it is a dependable option. Nonetheless, bigger brands may encounter that they lack scalability and advanced functionality.
Easy of use:
One of Shopify’s prominent strengths is its comfort of use. Its uncomplicated dashboard and detailed system make it suitable for someone new to eCommerce who just want to manage everything. Also, you will not have to be concerned about security and maintenance, as Shopify UAE manages those things for you.
Did you aware that the word ‘Magento’ is more searched than the word ‘eCommerce’ on Google? This point here indicates that Magento’s popularity is high. And the explanation for this amazing demand is the outstanding features of the Magento eCommerce platform. Magento is certainly one of the leading eCommerce platforms.
Indeed, Magento is open source and its Community Edition is free. Also, this vast eCommerce platform offers dedicated security, Simple third-party integration, elevated performance, advanced extensions, and much more.
1. Multi-store management: This great Magento comes with burden free multiple store management with the support of an admin panel where other eCommerce platforms like OpenCart cannot do it all.
2. Free Community Edition: You do not have to spend anything if you download the Magento community edition. Used by many business owners. But choosing an Enterprise edition by paying a price to Magento is a very good idea.
3. Fully functional and robust themes: The theme provided by Magento can be personalized on a functional and high-quality website.
4. Magento website extensions: There are enormous benefits to hiring best magento developers Dubai who are certified. because it can make your website remarkably unique and appealing to visitors, where you can effortlessly establish your brand identity.
5. High-end scalability: Magento clearly comes with the finest options and features available to extend a website and when required.
You can fastly make customized solutions that work to suit the requirements of your E commerce website UAE due to the flexibility of the Magento platform. Also, you can customize your store in any way you want by the customizable themes of Magento and get any template for the look you prefer.
Easy of use:
One of Magento’s most promising advantages is its user-friendly. It delivers a solution for those who do not have the technical skills to write a unique solution. So, those who do not have a lot of knowledge or experience can effortlessly use the highly accessible admin panel. It’s easy to integrate the basics of your online store yourself.
WooCommerce is a plug-in to install in WordPress. It can turn any normal WordPress site into a fully functional online store. The plug-in is available for free, but you can include additional functionality, such as marketing and store management, with Extension Store for a price. You can easily control your inventory, shipping, and payments.
- Unrestrained customization
- Efficiently manageable product categories
- Tags and attributes
- product ratings and reviews
- product sorting and filtering
- location customization: currency, language, and measurement units
- There is also no limitation on the number of products you can trade or images you like to add for each.
Most of the free plugins and apps do not match the latest version and market level. However, this is not the case with Woocommerce. It has a highly customizable concept with a high-quality theme that will assist you to attract your audience to your store. They also provide you with various plugins that will add revived functionality to your site. Furthermore, Wocommerce has endless opportunities to customize, you can build a store with real qualities. You will be amazed to know that woocommerce itself is a highly customized eCommerce platform.
Easy of use:
WooCommerce has evolved into the world’s most favoured eCommerce software because it is comfortable to operate for beginners. As it is open-source, it is not only 100% free, and you get full freedom and authority over your eCommerce website.
Once you have gone through the first steps of developing a WordPress site, functioning with WooCommerce is as easy as operating with Shopify. The primary setup
is not difficult, but it takes a long time and applies minimal technical details
An extremely feature-rich, free, open-source e-commerce platform that can be utilised to run stores in the cloud or on a self-hosting. It is presently used by numerous stores worldwide and is available in many different languages. Although it carries some work to establish a store, the features delivered by this forum are absolutely amazing.
- Limitless listing
- Inventory management features such as stock tracking and stock outages warnings
- Easy export and import of data in CSV format
- Advanced SEO capabilities – control over meta headings, descriptions and URLs,
- Enormous choices of payment options: PayPal Standard and Pro, Skrill, Stripe, WorldPay, offline processing and much more
- Accurate shipping rate computation
- Custom promotions
- Automation of customer emails
- Progressive navigation and search
- Visitor statistics,
- Orders & Sales statistics
- Multi-store Management,
- Support multiple languages
- Customizable checkout procedure
- Notifications for cart abandonment
- Compatible with an extensive number of add-ons and third-party integrations.
Consequently, Prestashop website customization is all about adding attractive and functional features to your e-Commerce store. Also, you can customize your template layout with logo, images, content and upload the site to your server to create it look vibrant and professional. Relish the personalized appearance of the shopping cart according to necessities. In addition, you may acquire every single page layout and design customized to fulfil the needs of your online business.
Easy of use:
Establishing PrestaShop can carry some time because its backend is very technical and complicated. Hence, PrestaShop offers a demo to handle you to go through the entire procedure. After the design procedure is done, the next step is to determine which modules you require for your online store. If your technical expertise is limited, it is smart to hire a web developer to take care of your integration. Fortunately, once you are complete with setup, integration, and modules, daily tasks such as adding products, order management, and inventory are easy.
OpenCart is an online service designed to make life more effortless for merchandisers and customers to communicate. Based on the open-source platform, this shopping cart solution offers you the power to divert your enterprise into a search engine friendly and visually welcoming and inviting user.
- Limitless categories.
- Infinite products and manufacturers.
- Trade digital products.
- Support Multi-currency.
- Support several languages.
- Product reviews and product ratings.
- Can be developed with templates (designs).
- More than 20 payment gateway Dubai.
- More than 8 shipping processes.
- PCI compliant.
- Multiple tax rates.
- Shipping computations (weight and size).
- Support discount coupon system.
- Included backup and restore tools.
- Printable invoices.
- Can take sales reports.
You can customize the following:
- OpenCart theme customization
- OpenCart custom extension design
- Third-party integration
- Payment Gateway and Shipping cart optimization
- Data Migration from any platform to OpenCart
Easy of use:
One of the most major reasons why OpenCart has become so famous is because of the ease of use that it offers. Even if you have restricted technical knowledge, you can easily add, change or edit within OpenCart without any trouble. Adding to that, OpenCart is entirely open-source (Which indicates it is free of cost) which implies that you don’t have to spend for any licensing or setup costs when you decide to proceed with OpenCart development.
With numerous options available to develop your eCommerce store, it’s difficult to know which one to pick from these best eCommerce Platforms. Thus, the promising information in this article allows you to choose a platform that meets the specific needs of your business.
Still confused about which platform to choose. M A Q Computer Services LLC | Web Designing Dubai will help you to select the best eCommerce platforms that suit your business requirements.